I have enjoyed The Bolivar Commercial from the time I moved to Cleveland in 1977. Not only have you kept me up with our important local and national news, but also you have printed many photos and articles that are now in my collection of memories for my family:
– Things like the story of the chicken pox party I hosted for my son and 2 of his friends when they were in 4-year old kindergarten,
– Write-ups and photos for the Park Commissions’ t-ball and soccer games,
– The article and photos about my family’s tradition of sending valentine’s cards, – The many articles about Cleveland High School when the community spent 3 long years painting and repairing the building, digging flower beds, and planting trees, – The many advertisements you printed listing all the silent auction items that students, faculty and parents offered to raise money for the CHS renovation project,
– The articles about Cleveland High School’s drama productions, soccer, and cross-country events,
– The stories about the BPAC summer arts camps and Delta State theater productions.
So many memories, all documented in The Bolivar Commercial! So many memories for my family that you have published! I have saved them all, and these photos and articles are family treasures. Thank you for all you have given to our community.
Sincerely, Carol Tatum